In order to ensure that the bearing does not produce excessive deformation after installation, it must be:
(1) The roundness of the shaft and the seat hole and the verticality of the shoulder should be required in accordance with the corresponding accuracy of the bearing.
(2) It is necessary to accurately calculate the interference between the rotating ferrule and the appropriate fit of the fixed ferrule.
The burning interference of the rotating ferrule should be smaller within the possible range. As long as the effect of thermal expansion at the working temperature and the effect of centrifugal force at the maximum speed are ensured, the creeping or sliding of the tight-fitting surface will not be caused. According to the size of the working load and the size of the bearing, the fixed ring selects a very small clearance fit or an interference fit. Too loose or too tight is not conducive to maintaining the original precise shape.
(3) If the bearing is running under high-speed conditions and the working temperature is high, special attention should be paid to not too loose the fit of the rotating ring to prevent eccentric vibration, and there should be no gap in the fit of the fixed ring to prevent the ring from being Deforms under load and excites vibration.
(4) The condition of adopting small interference fit for the fixed ring is that both sides of the matching surface have high shape accuracy and small roughness, otherwise it will cause installation difficulties and disassembly more difficult. In addition, the influence of the thermal elongation of the spindle needs to be considered .
(5) The main shaft using paired double angular contact ball bearings usually has a lighter load. If the fit interference is too large, the internal axial preload will be significantly larger, causing adverse effects. The main shaft of the double row short cylindrical roller bearing and the main shaft of the tapered roller bearing have a relatively large load, so the fit interference is relatively large.